Opinion: Top 5 Bytes of the Month!

Below are my top five bytes of this month so far, share your list on what are your top 3 - 5 bytes of this month so far.

Rank as follows:

Byte 5 @CarlosChill

Byte 4 @PunkAndAlcohol

Byte 3 @rroyo

Byte 2 @Hundo_Grand

Byte 1 @senorpequenos

Check them out and follow them if you haven’t already, It’s so many creators content I enjoy! I’ll do (Top 10 - 25 next when February is over, stay tuned!) :rocket::ok_hand:t4:

25 Likes

My Personal Spooky Top 5 List:

Byter 5: @Nicolette --> Great, genuine, energy. Always a treat and more than a few laughs! :^)

Byter 4: @pierobaroni --> I really owe this guy for all his support, he’s the king of the Chill Channel.

Byter 3: @trashgod.net --> IT’S TIME TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH :RiceMad:

Byter 2: @casarez --> Mention the Foo Fighters to him in his comment sections, watch him geek out.

Byter 1: @snackteam --> Always going to have the #1 spot on any list I make. Dennis is everything I wish I was, his effort in each Byte is phenomenal, they’re like A-list billion-dollar box office movies.

14 Likes

Dude this means a lot to me, thanks and I really appreciate your mention bro

5 Likes

Anytime, keep pumping out those contents :upside_down_face::rocket:

3 Likes

I also enjoy your work @PlasticRice I love the recent video you dropped and probably it’s also on my top 10 - 15.

@Snackteam is on my top 10 but I haven’t followed him yet but I see his videos in my timeline (e.g. Rebytes and Consideration), love his puns And the uniqueness :triumph::ok_hand:t4:

@Nicolette just getting to know her via content-wise, but I love the craft she puts out it’s somewhat relatable.

@pierobaroni oh man the king of chills I can’t name anyone else up there that’s winning in the chill category

@Casarez dude is funny as hell :joy:

@trashgod.net I stan her :man_shrugging:t4::handshake::rocket:

10 Likes

that @rroyo one :joy:

3 Likes

Aye you’re still in my top 10 - 15 :ok_hand:t4:@rroyo has a lot good stuff on his page :rofl:

4 Likes

really :pleading_face: ily tupac

3 Likes

My videos favorite by you so far (this month)

View 1

View 2

View 3

3 Likes

that last one made no sense :joy:

4 Likes

The ending was lit :man_shrugging:t4: Generation zoomer vs boomer? :fire::fire:

2 Likes

Dude omg thank you so much for putting me on your list! :pray::sob: especially with these other cool kids!

4 Likes

Dude thank you! I love your stuff as well!

2 Likes

Keep pumping those contents :triumph::rocket:

1 Like

pretty much

2 Likes

Thank you so much, bruh :raised_hands:t5:! I feel so honored :cry:

2 Likes

Our collab soon :cry: :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

group chat thread soon :eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah, and it’s relatable :rocket::ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

Yeah, hopefully, :eye: I thought you were creating?

2 Likes