Opinion on badges

what is your opinion on badges here
do you think that they are:

• Good (Comment why)
  • Bad (Comment why)

0 voters

1 Like

I think they’re good. We can reply until our fingers cramp elsewhere, and have nothing to show for it except a text trail. Good to know we can earn something for our finger cramping, here.

4 Likes

That’s not opinions that’s someone saying new badges?

1 Like

The topic you replied with, @wheevan, is describing different badges Tyrellv2 would like to see implemented in the new service. The topic you replied to is asking for opinions on the badge system here.

2 Likes

I like the badges. It feels great to earn something for your efforts.
Hope they’ll have something like that for Byte too.

4 Likes

Suppose its good because its a mini virtual reward for achieving something and mean who doesn’t like rewards.

2 Likes

I think they are cool, makes me look like a Pokemon trainer looking to collect all the badges…

3 Likes

They’re mainly good, a few need tweaks like expert and there are a few that don’t work.

My main suggestion would be change ‘new user of the month’ to just ‘user of the month’ and have it as a community vote!

4 Likes

i completely agree :+1:

1 Like

I’d say good, as I know personally it makes me feel really good to get one! Like a little reward for participating.

2 Likes

It’s great cuz it’s an incentive to keep on posting, interacting, and contributing to the community :+1:

3 Likes

what if we could trade…

4 Likes

I just want to know how to reach expert level :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

they’re addicting lol

2 Likes

The best thing you can do is be active on here as much as you can and engage with people, and you can join our discord as well! :smiley: very cool people on there

Link:

2 Likes