Only late 2000s kids remember this

4 Likes

I indeed don’t remember this, explain it to the ‘older’ people on here please! (Sh*t, I sound like a grandpa already!) :joy:

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing. I was like “As an Early 90s kid, I seem to have officially become ‘out-of-touch’”

2 Likes

I’m getting these things more often lately and I’m still not used to being called “sir” by people! :joy:

1 Like

As a grown adult working in a professional environment with other adults, I often just assume everyone is older than me. Then I find out I’m 3-4 years older than them and I supposedly should be the wisest one with my life together giving them adult advice.

1 Like

When you heard older people say something like “Time flies so make the most of it” as a kid you were like “Yeah sure!” but once you get older you start realizing that it’s actually true. Sometimes I wish I could just relive those good old memories from my childhood when life was easier and didn’t have to worry about anything yet!

Life only gets harder, but offers more experiences the older you get. And that’s something I wish I truly realized as a kid.

2 Likes

I have no idea what this is

1 Like