Onesie Sunday - who wants to dance?

Want to have some fun? Want to make a fool of yourself?

I’m currently looking for both dancers and musicians to collaborate with!

Onesie Sunday is my attempt to inject some fun, color, music and silliness into the world.

You don’t have to be a professional dancer, because obviously I’m not either. I’m also looking for some sick beats, as well as advice on how to make music loop well on the app. I’m almost there, but I still need some help!

If you’re interested shoot me a message on here or my Instagram! Let’s work together and have some fun!

9 Likes

I haven’t got a onesie but I’ll join in the goofin

4 Likes

My man.

I’ll already be wearing a onesie, so you don’t need one! We’ll discuss on Instagram!

4 Likes

I have a onesie
But i am a really crappy dancer
You can see here: https://byte.co/b/5NLBh6jTkfY

But i like color and confuse people

If you’re interested… I would join in

What i have to do :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’m currently out of town - but I’ll give you the deets soon! Thank you for joining the silliness!

1 Like

If I get a onesie, I’ll pole dance with it on lol

5 Likes

I do not have a onesie, but what I do have is a small set of skills. Goofing off is one of them, SIGN ME UP

3 Likes

@JussVibez @wumbologyexpert @M4g3n7A

Thank you guys so much for responding to this!

Here’s basically all you need to do.

1. Dress is something super colorful and wild. Doesn’t have to be a onesie.
  2. Set up your camera in an open area that shows as much of yourself as you can.
  3. Dance. Can be any dance you want. The sillier the better. You can either do one single dance move or a whole bunch of different ones. They don’t have to be “good”. They just have to have energy.
  4. Send me the footage. It can be through Instagram but if you have a different way (email, dropbox, etc.) just let me know! The footage doesn’t have to be edited. I can do that part.

If you have any more questions just let me know! Thank you again!

3 Likes

I’m down for this

2 Likes

What’s your email?

2 Likes

I can do it next Sunday if you need.

2 Likes

jrclinton86@gmail.com

1 Like

Just get it to me whenever you can!

1 Like

You guys are AMAZING!

I’m just now home from a trip. I’m exhausted and don’t have enough time to shoot for this Sunday (I have a filler video ready to go). But you guys will DEFINITELY be featured in the coming weeks! It’ll be in kind of a random order. Basically whichever footage I can get - one new person per week.

Thank you guys, so so so much!

1 Like

Oi, guv, lemme get in on one of the next ones, wherever that is in your queue :raising_hand_woman:t5:. I can DM a google drive link to the video when I do it? ifitscool :call_me_hand:t5:

1 Like

YEAH, GIRL!!

And yes that will work fine. :blush:

Sounds good! I can try to come up with something tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im intrigued o_o…

1 Like

Me to hav go to work now until 22h
But i have Wednesday freetime so i do dress me very colorful very very very colorful… :joy::joy::joy: And dance as stupid as i can
Your welcome

Can’t do it this weekend😔. But i’d LOVE to next week

1 Like