One Punch Man Season 2

If you are a fan of one punch man I would just like to brighten your day by letting you know that season 2 is coming out in april but its going to be exclusive on Hulu so get your body pillows ready my dudes!

4 Likes

categorised to #off-topic! make sure to choose a category before you post :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haha this is epic! I can’t wait for one punch man season 2 on Hulu’s streaming service!

1 Like

i did an oopsie

3 Likes

I love One PuuUuuUuUNch!

Gotta rewatch the first season

1 Like

There’s a season two?! Wow…I thought there could only be one season.
He obliterated ALL the villains. lol

1 Like

Whaaaaaa… Hulu only :frowning:

Not to mention they’re changing animation studios, from the kings of animation, Madhouse, to a bit more meh studio, JCstaff.

Well, at least we’re getting a second season. Let’s see how it goes!

1 Like

it’s been a long 4 years, I thought season 2 would have come out in 2016 and been a thing of the past by now

1 Like

yeah aslong as they keep it subbed and the writers stay the same im all good, i hope they dont butcher it

1 Like

It’ll always be subbed my guy, dubs are where it’s iffy. But yeah, the writing and execution was some of the best, but the animation was too good to not enjoy :pensive:

1 Like

netflixed dubbed it once and it ruined it

1 Like

umwht i thought you could choose, i watched le sub on netflix? eh whatever. some dubs are pretty good. Like Death Note, and MHA.

yeah animes can be dubbed correctly, as long as netflix doesnt mess with it

1 Like

Saw the trailer for it and became pretty hyped. Not a huge anime fan, but I do like this show

1 Like

would all the eps be released in one go orrr do we wait weekly

hulu releases them weekly