. One Month

So, some of you know and most of you do not know, but, Dan and I have been together for a while now. Today (April 4th), is our one month anniversary, actually. I was debating whether or not to make this post and obviously, I decided for the idea.

It’s a bizarre thing, not that it’s an internet relationship - those are common, but because when I made an account on this forum, I never expected to have what I have now.

I was in a sad, lonely place last year when I made my account. Apart from my one best friend who is always busy and lives in another state, I had no friends. I hoped to find a sense of community, maybe a few people to chat with every few days. I didn’t expect to find my family. I truly believe in the saying, “the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.”

Through this forum, I found my absolute bestest friends I have ever had in my entire life who make me laugh and make me happy and who I am in process of meeting all of (already have met a few). Although I love them dearly, I’ll save that sappy mess for another post.

This post is about @cark, and how he has made my life infinitely better. He started out as my best friend (after Miss Ash) around November on the official discord (message me for the link lol), and we didn’t realise our feelings for each other until last month. We had been pining for each other for weeks like idiots, not picking up what the other was putting down, to the point where it was painful.

Then the truth came out and I, genuinely up until these last few weeks, have never been this happy for this long a period of time.

So Dan, I love you, and just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you and that cannot contain my excitement nor can wait to see you in a couple of months. You still are my best friend, no matter how stupid loopy and sappy we get with each other. I love that we can still roast each other and tease and not just be a pile of lovesick nerds. You are truly special to me, and I care about you beyond words.

Thank you for everything,

Jay.

(P.S: I promise I will never make another one of these ever again. My teeth hurt from how sugary sweet this post was.)

(P.P.S: Okay, I lied. I might make another for our 6 month, or when we meet. Or our 1 year. Actually, I’ll do all three. Okay, that’s all. Bye lol)

34 Likes

this is gr8! im so happy for yall! i thought yall dating was a joke at first but its actually real wow, congrats on the 1 month both of you!

10 Likes

Cogratulations :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: SOOO CUTE !!

7 Likes

Omg I should have known. Dan you liar!!!

7 Likes

This is why you are the legendary couple

15 Likes

This is the cutest thing ever I’m so pissed I wasted all my likes on alex’s thread :benface:

9 Likes

you better like it tomorrow benny ily ok

8 Likes

hands down the best comment

8 Likes

I will for sure. I’m so happy for the both of you :heart::heart:

8 Likes

This is definitely it chief :sob::sob::clap::clap:

Dylan took my line :sob:

7 Likes

I think I probably met you when I was at the worst I’ve been in my life, and from the first time we talked I just felt like I could tell you anything. I’m really glad that I actually managed to talk to you because I can’t think of a time I’ve been so excited to wake up every morning.

It’s insane that I can remember not being able to talk to you, and then slowly becoming friends with you, and being how we are now. It really isn’t long ago that I was hiding feelings and all that kinda stuff, but I’m so glad that I don’t have to anymore.

I can’t put stuff into words, but I just can’t wait to see what happens, because this is just the start of something wonderful!

Still can’t believe it’s been a whole month, it’s flown by, but I suppose that it makes sense because time flies when you’re having fun and all that right? Anyways I don’t want to make this too long so I’ll leave it at I can’t wait to see you, and you damn right there’ll be another thread when we do meet!

Come over!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face::thought_balloon::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::fire::eyes::triumph::metal::metal::pensive::wink::wink::billed_cap::star_struck::crazy_face::rofl::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

This is the cutest thread on the forums

4 Likes

This is so sweet. Congrats!

4 Likes

mood

4 Likes

I ship it

4 Likes

i thought this was a joke but i think the next 2 mods are pretty much set in stone

3 Likes

Wait what

4 Likes

You and rafiq of course! :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

5 Likes

Oh cool thanks now im gonna cry thank you so much you lovable monster

4 Likes