One hand watches the other

First off, I would like to give a shoutout to @bliss for inspiring this thought. We just had a great conversation and it made me think:

One thing that made this forum great was our ability to unify and expose the scammers/click-batters/bad seeds. Simultaneously, we paid respect and homage to the good members of the community.

If we do the same thing with V2, it could honestly be the most positive social media platform of this era!! We need to have each others back!

7 Likes

THis IS AWESOME! I Can’t wait to be part of another awesome community!

4 Likes

Once the app releases, we should all come together and collectively create a post or some sort of category on the forum dedicated to our “vigilante work”, for lack of better words. When we see something that needs to be brought to attention, someone makes a post about it, other users can verify that there is an issue, and then maybe there can be one of the execs on the post to take action to what we bring up. Basically like a monitoring section where we can report the bad stuff and maybe a subcategory of that post can be for all the good stuff. But either way we should get a way to cleanse the platform ourselves to eliminate the pests before they take over!

4 Likes

@Mr.Sub These are the people we need to prevent from poisoning our community before we even have an established platform! My other post on this thread contains a possible solution but anybody else with ideas to help prevent this should put it here! :+1:

3 Likes

For real! Everyone here is so nice, and if thats how people will be on V2, it’ll be so much fun!

6 Likes

Exactly. We don’t want V2 to suffer the same fate as Twitter and YouTube. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE those platforms but there is a lot of negativity and it’s pervasive. For example, you can go under the comment section of the most innocent video you can find(a kitten playing the piano) and somehow there will be a random argument regarding politics, name-calling and/or trolling. It’s time for the honorable members of the social media world to take control. We can do it guys!

3 Likes

It’s awesome to find a community with the same beliefs and expectations. Let’s keep this post active!! @Mr.Sub I’m glad we could discuss this all!!

3 Likes

You bet! Great minds form great communities!!

4 Likes

we are so optimistic and respectful, we must stay this way.

6 Likes

It’s all abt who you give power to… if you cut out a bad seed, nothing bad will bloom.

4 Likes