One day i wanna be at the iheartradio, billboard music awards, american music awards, brits awards, grammys, teen choice awards, kids choice awards, vmas, emas, and rockin new year eve

I know I repeated the same topic, but I really wish I wanna be at the iheartradio, billboard music awards, American music awards, brits awards, Grammys, teen choice awards, kids choice awards, VMAs, emas, and rockin new year eve. Those are my goals of getting to these shows and meeting other celebs and hopefully get famous by then.

2 Likes

Good luck man, the music industry is tough, but I believe in you. Go and getttttttt those dreeeeeeaaammmmmssss!

2 Likes

This is America.

2 Likes

Being an artist whether musically or cartoony is extremely competitive, especially in this day and age. But I like your idea of meeting those people in person by traveling to popular events! I hope you have the ability, money, and love of travel to do all that! Never give up no matter what comes your way!

4 Likes

Try, try and keep trying. Always have clear your goals and objectives, even when the road turns difficult. Hope you’ll make it but never stop trying till you succeed.

2 Likes

thanks for the positive comment

ik it is but once byte releases ill try to make it big and i wont give up

it is tough but thanks for believing in me

1 Like

anytime,all the time

1 Like