Omagush WHAT NOW?

:persevere: I’ve been asking myself, what now?? If vine took a stepped back, what now??
all of us, have great ideas, ideas that we wanted to throw up on a social media (vine 2)
but they have postponed the project… what are y’all gonna do?? are you gonna wait until the project gets going again or y’all gonna give all in another social media??

4 Likes

I think it’s okay for people to grow on other social media, but I hope they don’t join something like OEVO or whatever. I’m waiting for V2 though. Also, you can download the Vine Camera app from the app store to practice creating content and then post it on instagram or something

3 Likes

You said the forbidden word that starts with V and makes all of us feel sad and nostalgic! :sob::joy:

Jokes aside, some are going to try and give a chance to Oevo, others are trying other famous platforms, others wait patiently, and I am working on something cool hehe.

2 Likes

That app seems like it’s been made on the rush man, like, when I heard that Dom was working on v2, I stopped what I was doing, because he was one of the people that created the original concept and app of vne, so it seemed like the right thing to do.
But Oevo? looks like they didn’t give a f
ck and made it and released anyway, just for the cash the hype would generate.

2 Likes

I’m gonna give musical.ly a shot and see what’s the response

3 Likes

I mean, you have SnapChat, Instagram, YouTube (compilations, not just six second vids), Facebook, and even Twitter, for the time being. I checked out OEVO and wasn’t impressed. Just stick with it. It’ll all workout in the end.

Kane out.

1 Like

I’m waiting. It’s gonna come eventually! You just gotta have patience.

4 Likes