Old v***rs

Should they be allowed on ■■■■■■? I feel like everyone deserves a fair chance at stardom and they would over power us all

7 Likes

Some of them should . But people like Logan who have been on the site but currently have been in bad waters. They should be gone.

11 Likes

I feel for the old viners, it’d be all about the money. But it all depends on who can drop as much content on Day 1 i think

10 Likes

Ok, so I am of split mind. I think everybody should have fair access to this app and they are expierenced at creating good content. However they are the reason vine shut down originally so I don’t want this platform to reach the same demise. I think either way the viewers will decide but personally I’m ok if they are here but don’t dominate automatically

14 Likes

I want a fair shot just as much as the next guy, but I think since most of the previous viners have moved to other platforms, we’ll all have a decently fair shot.

5 Likes

How do you think the algorithm will be for everyone?

Thats very true

I agree, I just want there to be a way to ensure their growth is like the rest of us and organic and they cant just tweet a link to their account and become famous.

1 Like

the platform should be accessible to everybody, no matter who they are

5 Likes

The old viners will probably get a ton of followers from their accounts on other platforms so I hope they promote other people on the app.

4 Likes

Even those who create bad content solely to earn money should be allowed back, however they shouldn’t be promoted. Apps usually promote these kinds of things not because they are good content but because they are popular content. The sad part about today’s online world is that money controls everything these days.

7 Likes

popular viners will also gain traffic for the app

7 Likes

I don’t think that creators should be regulated based on history on other platforms (the original vine included) it’s up to users to watch what they want.

3 Likes

Do you think the original viners will look down on all of us just because we’re werent known on the first vine?

4 Likes

Thats a good one. More traffic the better.

2 Likes

I know they will. I used to run a popular meme account with 300k and the bigger viners would still talk down to me and treat me like poop. But hopefully itll be different

Maybe the toxic Paul brothers, lele pons and the like, but most viners are kind people. They would most likely be accepting.

5 Likes

Or at least they come off that way.

1 Like

Yeah i was close with ruth b. She was always nice to me. Never rude. We need people like her

3 Likes

Some of them will! Because some of them only care for numbers and money