Old v*** accounts back

I know I already talked about this in another post but who else would like their old vine accounts on v2 and to see old videos and already be subed to all of the viners they were subed to before without having to go and find everybody they were subed to

2 Likes

Vine is owned by Twitter, so it is not even possible.

5 Likes

Nah. Let’s have a clean slate. Even playing field.

6 Likes

I mean they could try to get twitter involved not in a way so that they can shut it down but so that w can link our twitter accounts combine with them so then hopefully they won’t try to pull and legal crap or anything like that. @dom could you do that or would it be to much of a risk?

1 Like

There’s no way this is happening. This is a clean start and should be that way.

6 Likes

Starting clean would be the best option for v2. New creators would have a fair chance this way, and v2 is a whole new app.

3 Likes

true I’m not disagreeing or arguing when I say this but I just would like to have my old account back so that I can have my followers and not have to try to go through and follow all of the viners i subed to again

1 Like

The best part of v2 is that it’s a new app (to be), so if you are a creator who is trying to gain a followers base, you don’t have as much competition on the playground as vine had. You would have a clean start, and the competition is not as much (in the beginning at least).

2 Likes

You probably won’t. Many viners I think won’rt get into V2. And if they do they won’t be regulars. If you want your old videos then you should post them again in this app.

1 Like

waitwait wait how do i do that cuz i dont have them saved

I don’t think you can now, just though you had them.

1 Like

no, i had to switch from phone to phone and they got lost somewhere in between switching

Ohh. That’s sad. I’m sorry.

1 Like

https://vine.co/u/1015843472059625472

That’s my old account

1 Like

kinda wished dom would have responded to my idea but he is probably bussy

Check this out thread similar to this but has more replies.

1 Like

ok so thanks my question has been answered but how do i put this as solved?

@ItsMeJoseGChacin do you know how i put a post as solved

I had 30k followers on Vine, so I would love to get them all back, but, problem is Twitter owns Vine and you can’t just assume all the same people will want to come back and use the same account name.

V2 will start with a clean slate and that’s how it should be and has to be.

2 Likes