I remember when I first began to use byte, me and few others were disheartened because we felt like our content wasn’t really being seen by anyone. That lead to me taking a few breaks of leaving and coming back to to the app to see if there was any change and to see what friends had posted.
This time I have come back it has been so different. Although I am aware that some of alt tiktok can be quite toxic, I’ve got to thank a lot of them because they interact with posts like crazy hahaha. Many have been friendly and appreciate the advice I give about how to use the app and give the nicest compliments about my content.
Things I am extremely grateful for in the past week:
• gained 500 followers in 3 days
• one byte hit 1000 likes in 2 days
• one byte was put in the ‘spotlight’
• over 100 comments on 2 bytes
• my past 3 bytes have been the top popular post in the singing category
• people are paying attention to the words in my original songs
• I’ve made so many more friends!!!
5 months ago I wouldn’t have believed that any of that would be possible and I would have laughed if you had told me it would happen. But here I am and byte is taking off and I feel like I am as well.
I would really love to know if any other OG byters are having similar experiences and what their journey has been like