Officially (but not really) Salty 2

Hey frens, guess who lost expert again lmao?
On April Fools Day of all days.

I was a little upset, but it’s okay. I love the forums more than anything and it’s just a reminder to stay active (again lol). I will eventually get it back, and even if I don’t, I’ll live.

I love all of you so much and I just got over myself being mad by remembering when the forum had a dry spell, we were able to keep it alive and give Dom the motivation to continue working on the app!

So there goes my sadness, poof into motivation and hope for the future. Although it may be April Fools, this topic is not a joke, I mean it wholeheartedly and I cannot wait to see what becomes of our community.

You guys are my only friends apart from my one irl best friend. You all mean so much to me, and so does this forum which kept me sane last year when I was having a hard time because irl wasn’t very good through all of my stress and just regular daily struggles.

I love you, and I can not wait to meet all of you. (I’ve already met @azadei @ash and @AIexander !!! And soon to also be @FaizalDawx and @Tylerwinrow)

Sorry for being so redundant. See you on the flip side. :wink:

Jay x

18 Likes

This is it chief <3 I love all my byte fam <3

3 Likes

irl friends overrated imo, you people are my people

4 Likes

Thank you jay very cool

4 Likes

I can’t wait to hang out with you one day in the, hopefully, near future!! :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome to the club!
08%20PM

4 Likes

Lol I wasn’t part of the purge, but yeah lmao.

8 Likes

you still got staff on discord you be ok jay lmao

3 Likes

ayyyy join tha clubb :sunglasses:

2 Likes