Official Date for V2 Early Account Signup

I’d like to see a date come out to create our accounts early for the app (choose a username) exclusively for users of the forum who have been helping create the app. Sort of like a giving back to the community from the developers. What do you guys think and would you like that? And what would your usernames be?

24 Likes

Yeas I love that idea😍

2 Likes

Yeah i think this is cool

3 Likes

We have talked a lot about it before and Dom asked not ask about it. But yeah. I’d like that, but it’s not necessary.

2 Likes

I would 100% wish to say I like it, but I just think it would be unfair to those who don’t know about the forum. I also think that Dom needs to give anything back to us, seeing as he already gave us the forum. Like, I wish I could say I support but I’m the end, I don’t think we ‘deserve’ anything. Not a bash, just fruit for the mind.

2 Likes

Never said we deserved it- hence the reason it says giving back to the community.

Who is we??

The community.

Ohh you’re speaking for the community, gotcha.

3 Likes

Is a great idea bro, my username will be @thomybalca

1 Like

Beta or the App?

1 Like

We don’t really deserve it though- don’t force dom, he didn’t need to give us this platform to exchange ideas on

3 Likes

thoughtful but that isn’t logic

4 Likes

Said it already, say it again- never said we DESERVED anything. A give back to the community (if you’ve ever done it) is not done because someone deserves something. It’s out of the kindness in the heart.

2 Likes

chill i read it wrong

1 Like

Not mad lol, but hey I appreciate your feedback

1 Like

Beta/ app

1 Like

Yess I think this would be amazing! I’m hoping for the username @Maia

1 Like

I agree, I’d like the name Ian, just as I have on this forum. Would work well with future branding and whatnot.

1 Like

Appreciate your response :slight_smile: