Official byte youtube channel

That’s a great idea

2 Likes

thanks for changing, I wasn’t sure which category this post would fit in.

1 Like

thanks love!

1 Like

omg YES pls love this idea!, for the official byte account to post their own compilations of the best bytes… we need this dom

3 Likes

Yeah, I think it would be good to post maybe the top 5 picks of the week or something to showcase on an official channel so that they’re not stolen as much.

1 Like

Yay this sounds like a great idea! I’d love to watch byte compilations on YouTube. It would also be a great way to introduce byte to a wider audience.

3 Likes

Boom! Top 5 or top 10 of the week cus 5 would be like a 30 sec video :rofl:

3 Likes

yes i love this idea so much!

1 Like

Great idea! I feel like other people should be allowed to repost content to YouTube IF they credit the creators. That would help stuff go viral more easily and attract more users. Byte could always claim the content and monetize other people’s videos.

also of course the channel could be used for byte rewind if it ever happens!

1 Like

Byte back

1 Like

byte me.

Yeah, sounds good.

Yes! I can’t imagine how frustrating it was for viners who’s content was being uploaded without their permission, and without credit on someone else’s youtube channel. This is a good solution.

1 Like

while it’s cool, i feel like people will still “steal” bytes

2 Likes

I agree, there was a post about this a while back on a way to watch “byte compilations” on the actual byte app! So like either a button that shows on your profile or something that shows your most popular bits would be something that could still get you revenue AND prevent less of a chance than your bits being stolen and just reuploaded on youtube. The only reason I think there would need a need for an official byte channel would be that it could be good exposure for the byters being showcased.

2 Likes

Now that I think about it, I remember that :vine: had a Creator Spotlight that would show a creator’s vine in a compilation right on the app which promoted and helped the user out. I think that byte should have a feature like this or something similar to it.

3 Likes

for each category, imo

on vine, it was only a general creator spotlight

2 Likes

hey i had seen this a while ago on @FaizalDawx post

apart from that i think it would be a great idea! :relieved:

2 Likes

oh whoops, i didn’t see it in the search