Off Topic / music mentor

OFF TOPIC because of too much change so I will create a new one

2 Likes

Have you tried searching for managers in your area??

1 Like

You are never too young or too big to do what you love, I have a similar situation I am an actor, I am 16 years old and I do not know how to grow in the industry because the representatives only work with celebrities and the castings are difficult for you accept and I live far from the capital of my country, where they make castings. My only advice that I can give you having almost your same age and in similar situation is to try on social networks until you reach the age of majority.

Changes when you are older is that you have more time to focus on what you love and can move to cities or countries where you have job opportunities, plus you work and get your own money to invest in your future.

2 Likes

managers can be very expensive, not a lot of people will do it for free unless they take a portion of your earnings. Id look up auditions near you, or just research how to influence yourself. Theres tactics that work and those that don’t, but make sure you never give up. It could be years before you get "discovered " or it could be 2 weeks. The internet is fickle that way.

2 Likes

Moved this to Promote yourself! Have you contacted anyone to become a manager in the music industry?
Hope you do great!

2 Likes

I think that if you are very good then you don’t need a manager. Just get your music ready and do what you do best - sing! Then you can upload it to the v2 app when it comes out. I’ll be routing for your for the next new singer :star:

2 Likes

Send your Instagram account, I could most likely give you tips. I have about 166k followers on Instagram.

2 Likes

Ahh I see, I see, so sort of like a mentor too?

2 Likes

My Ig : savageadrien