Ofbsjsbssbjss omg

Omg its the 20th i am sick in bed writing this i cant sleep i just wanna stay awake until the app is released omg i cant wait to share my stuff with you guys this forum has been amazing to me when i first came even though it was late im also hoping to see ur guys creating :slight_smile:

14 Likes

We will be creating don’t worry about it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: , and I can’t wait either the suspense is killing me !!! :heart: I am more than ready , I hate waiting

4 Likes

Ikr!!!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Aww cant wait

2 Likes

Yess omg i cant sleeppp

1 Like

This is the BEST community on the internet. I’ve waited OVER a YEAR for this app to drop.
And I couldn’t have been so patient if it wasn’t for the awesome people in the forums and discord.
I know we look at V*ne as this perfect point in time. But I honestly believe that’s ahead of us.
We have something TRULY special on our hands. I’m so happy rn…:hugs:

8 Likes

I can’t believe it! I’ve only been on the forums for a short time but I am equally enthusiastic about this app and I am so ready to see what everyone has to offer for this app!! :boom:

4 Likes

Badiek3kwoairjeje indeed

1 Like

Gshsn fjdjdjskskndbdnenwnshxjsoxicucy tgwbqnqmalzpxpxck

1 Like

Flowers are blooming, birds are singing and byte’s near. What a time to be alive.

3 Likes

im literally like jahsvdjksaldnjvjhsjajsdasdjak inside too bc of excitement! i cannot wait any longerrrrr :laughing:

btw i hope u feel better soon!

1 Like

ok fair enough