OEVO The only hope

This is sad but truelauncher

lmao Got this too… very cheeky and a lowblow…

3 Likes

Oevo is going to fail. Their system is not based on tech innovation nor community building. Those are the two essential components to a successful social media platform.

14 Likes

This is really disappointing

5 Likes

oveo’s owner is some cheeky lil’ b :joy:

3 Likes

“Vine and V2 are gone.”…? That makes me just mad. :confused:

4 Likes

So guys so you know I am the nicest guy on oevo be sure to follow me Mrmax100

3 Likes

this is probably a bad idea but we could make a insta account where we can film and post vines and in the descriptions our @‘s could be there as well just in the meantime?

3 Likes

OEVO may work, but I still have faith in v2.

6 Likes

Im a fan of V2 but we all have more than one social app on our phones. So just like i suggested before, I think its wise to use Oevo to make money and grow a fan base. Its still early like the early vine days. But they keep making it better and really we dont have much of a choice now. Waiting for v2 after its postponed doesnt make sense. Im a fan of it but its not like we can make it. ( I wish i could )

1 Like

That’s just mean. It kinda pisses me off that they would say that.

5 Likes

OEVO is the Matthew Lush of the App Store :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Any one see Scotty Sire new youtube video?

What’s with it

He said oevo is the new vine lol i guess they paid him but still how do they have sooo much money!!

They got funding…mad funding

But instead of spending it on making the app better, they’re spending it on promoting it

I think they doing both because its gotten alot better than a month ago. Like i can watch videos now.

U using it on iOS or Android cus it’s horrible on Android

Iphone. Yea hear android is not too good.