Oevo Problem

Oevo is a new 7 second video sharing app similar to v2 and the app is sponsoring old v*ne creators to use it and sponsor the app. Should v2 do the same when it comes out (as in paying old creators to come back) or do you think they will do it on their own because even though we don’t want all the old creators to dominate this one not giving us a chance, I think they will need to use it to give v2 more popularity and a chance for it to be successful. What are everyone’s thoughts on this rip off app and how they are getting old creators back on the short looping video trends?

3 Likes

Oh nvm there is already a topic about this my bad

3 Likes

Honestly the app is a big mess I’ve been using it for three weeks just for practice and networking with whoever I can. but the app just works against you the whole time. Like today I can’t upload edited videos

4 Likes

I know that in my area only like 3 people know about oevo (and they don’t have the app) and I reckon that everyone’s waiting for vine because its the OG

5 Likes

Nah, I don’t think v2 should sponsor some old v*ners for recognition. It’s honestly not going to benefit the new app so much. Once the app is released more people will be talking about it and some youtubers will probably do a review of the app or try it out.

4 Likes

Dom Hoffam is a brand name now.

Ripoffs with get fucked off.

1 Like

Honestly they should pay because we can get our own people. I’ve already convinced a bunch of my friends to join when the app starts and if we all do the same we’ll be more popular than Oevo in a day. Honestly even if we don’t convince people we know to join it once vine was actually over it hit legendary status and there are tons of fans who haven’t found their way to the forums yet. Oevo only has about 2,000 users so it’ll fizzle out eventaully

1 Like

When V2 comes out, I’ll be like Oevo who?

4 Likes

I think we should try to start fresh.

3 Likes

i forgot that app ever existed

4 Likes

We all did

2 Likes