Nyte Life Limited Time Channel?

Since I’m scrolling looking at bytes, it seems like nobody was able to sleep last night. So I’m thinking there could be a limited time channel called Nyte Life with creators posting what they do while they’re up late night/early morning.

Thoughts?

23 Likes

Bumping cause this is a unique idea :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

This would actually be pretty cool! Everyone knows the best things happen at night so hmm you may be onto something… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Love this idea

3 Likes

I love this name, great idea bud!

3 Likes

Like the idea too.

:thinking:

But what are the odds people think it’s NSFW 18+ time and it causes issues?

1 Like

It would go against community guidelines and more than likely would be taken down (or so I hope)

2 Likes

I actually love this concept, I’m so down to chill quarantine is killing me haha

3 Likes

Totally agree it goes against community guidelines and should be taken down, but that means a lot more work for the mods, and in the middle of the night.

Again, think it’s a cool idea, just part of my real world job is worrying about what could go wrong and trying to prevent it or plan for it. womp :trumpet: womp

1 Like

I’m hosting LNBB this Friday night. It is more like skits coordinated around a theme. You’re welcome to join!

1 Like

I’ll be sure to remember this :fire:

That’s pretty fair and valid reason :100:

1 Like

I think it’s a good idea!!! We could always make it a hashtag tonight if it doesnt become a channel :eyes::eyes:

1 Like