Nothing Important

Forget it i guess ill stick around

3 Likes

Aww don’t cry!! I guess it’s up to you to make those kind of decisions. There’s nothing left for me to do but to bid you farewell. I hope you have a good life, and I hope to see you again sometime! (well, we follow each other on Twitter, so it probably won’t be that hard haha)

2 Likes

Just because it’s not “v2” doesn’t mean it doesn’t hold potential. Honestly, the happier and better an artist feels about the work, generally the better it is, end game. I have confidence that whatever is made we will love and enjoy, but at least give it a shot once more development happens

8 Likes

Yeah, to be clear, it’s basically just a different name and color with a better approach.

14 Likes

Plus it wasn’t going to be named v2 anyways. Sometimes you just need a fresh piece of paper after a messy rough draft (especially when that rough draft had legal stipulations) no reason to call it quits. If anything, it’s something to get excited about!

3 Likes

im just being a little dramatic but its like :vine: is dying again to me even though its not

2 Likes

Yeah you may have just overreacted a little. And that’s okay! We all do that sometimes, especially when it involves something we love. My mind’s been a little all over the place as well so you’re not alone haha

1 Like

Thank you for Understanding!

2 Likes

And sorry for everyone who saw this all go down im a drama king

3 Likes

You’re good, it could’ve easily been misinterpreted. I’d just hate for someone to miss out on whatevers in store for us!

4 Likes

Yeah, exactly!

2 Likes

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof on me

feel like theres a post missing from here idk

i was about to leave because i thought dom gave up on v2 but he clarified to me that it was the same thing just a new name

1 Like

ah so first post just edited?

1 Like

yeah exactly

1 Like