Not showing up on recent or hashtags

Hello everyone. I just uploaded my recent Anime edit on Byte. But oddly it didn’t show up on the recent tab of the anime section or the hashtags. If you were thinking I forgot to add a section to my Byte, then I already did that.

Thanks for reading this, and I hope you guys have a solution to fix it.

7 Likes

I had that issue. Once you click the hashtag refresh then scroll down. It doesn’t always register immediately.

5 Likes

Alrighty. How long does it normally take to load? For me it normally loads right away into the recent tab, but today after 15 minutes it’s still not there ;-;

3 Likes

Update: My new edit seems to be loading on the recent tab now

3 Likes

Yes some of my hashtags, either being in a challenge or my own are not working?

3 Likes

I checked your video and it seems like the tags work for you. I saw your video on the impressionchallnge tag.

1 Like

True. And glad to hear. But #DalilithGetGlitteredShow, #Imtoosexy, #Lola, #songrecollection, ect dont??

2 Likes

Wish hashtags could work in the comments. Somedaaaaay :wink: Byte is always really good.

2 Likes

Im glad its working for you!

2 Likes

I think I figured it out… It’s the capital letter after a hashtag… Like #ImpressionChallenge does nooot work but #impressionchallenge is working @dom

2 Likes

Yeah you might be right. But still not sure why one of my Bytes didn’t load in the Anime section or recent tab

1 Like

That’s odd? Um…

2 Likes

I made a post about this and I haven’t gotten an answer, it’s not just one hashtag it’s multiple

3 Likes

Hmm that’s odd. Have you tried lowercase? DaLilithVampByter stated “I think I figured it out… It’s the capital letter after a hashtag… Like #ImpressionChallenge does nooot work but #impressionchallenge is working”

2 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

Well I hope things work out for you in the future.

2 Likes

Do hashtag work in the comments yet? Anytime. That would be a cool idea. :blush:

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s not a thing yet, and yeah that will be a cool idea

1 Like

I noticed this, don’t tell me they added shadow banning too :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I don’t think so, it might have just been a little bug cause the next day things were fine for me

1 Like