Not seeing growth

I’m seeing no growth on my account. I want to do giveaways, but I don’t see the point when I’m not seeing any followers. Is there any updates on the new algorithm? Also ik I ask for it a lot, but advice?

1 Like

My favorite topic that I love to see here, and I love your videos I see your videos. I can rebyte to give you a little boost if that helps.

But my advice is to be patient until the new algorithm updates come out, try to be consistent if you can. :rocket::ok_hand:t4::fire:

1 Like

It is so hard for me to do such short vids, but I’m trying to be consistent! You’re right though I’m being very impatient. I feel like my Instagram didn’t take so long to grow. I want interaction so I can start to really enjoy it. A rebyte from you would be so appreciated! I’ll return the favor, but I’m not sure it will make much of a difference right now😣

No worries about returning the favor. I also slowed down with the growth, however, it is true it’s hard to make a 6-sec video. My advice try to engage with the people who like your content and go to a category of your choice. Then, like some videos that you see and possibly comment, you’ll connect with more creators :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Thanks! Also I really like your vids even though we def do two different categories, but I will always be open to advice. I don’t see how you are doing so well without there being an algorithm, and I’m so impressed🤩

Facts, there are many that are doing way better including gaining. But I realized that followers don’t matter, it’s about your content being seen! :rocket::ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

Hey! I follow you and I think until the algorithm gets better and more users come I’d just recommend uploading more often like once a day or every two days at least. Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like