Not quite a byte bulletin, but

…we just added ~everyone~ from the waitlist to the beta! :balloon: About 800 people.

Now that our list is covered, we’re preparing to give out 2 extra friend invites to current testers. Keep an eye out for an announcement with details in the next 2 weeks or so.

Also just want to make note of the fact that we would loooove more Android testers. The Android landscape out there is legendarily vast and complex, so the more types of devices we can have testing the app, the better we can be at finding and squashing bugs. So, if you’re thinking about which friends to give your invite codes to, an Android phone miiiight be something to factor in. Just saying. :wink:

That’s it for now. Sorry not to give you a bulletin-level feast of new information, but there is so much going on at hq at the moment, and so much that we have to time just right, that it’s gonna be a little quiet again. That is, until it’s not!

You all are the absolute best. Thanks for being here.

*byte team

107 Likes

YASSS Black Excellence CAMI!!!

20 Likes

This is awesome! Friend codes?! I can’t wait to share w my friends!!

17 Likes

Thank you for the update :slightly_smiling_face: I hope you have a happy Fourth of July

23 Likes

This is amazing! Also congrats and welcome to the new testers :partying_face:
Can’t wait for the next announcement and thanks for the Update

22 Likes

Yes!!! This is iconic :weary::see_no_evil:

14 Likes

Probably the most exciting news I’ve heard in a month! :joy: Friend codes sound amazing! Thank you for the update Cami :slight_smile: I’ve got tons of android friends

12 Likes

Thanks for the update, Love U Cami :heart:

9 Likes

Cool to know so many people got in the beta. Thanks for the update Cami!!

9 Likes

Cool! Thanks for the invite btw! :smile: I only have one bug problem on it and I have an Android, I posted about it a few moments ago.

11 Likes

Wait literally everyone?!

8 Likes

@JHS To delete a comment, you can click the three little dots … and click the trashcan icon.
Welcome to Byte! :smile: (edit: i know you were on the forums before)

10 Likes

Cheers!

8 Likes

Congrats to everyone who got in!! Thank you for the update!! :raised_hands::raised_hands::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for the update.

8 Likes

Noice :sunglasses::ok_hand:

9 Likes

Welcome new testers!!

gentle reminder not to share any screenshots of user interface on social media thank youuuuu

21 Likes

we can invite friends!!! akjsgdh;alskjgdaksfhgkdfjgshoierjgij!!!

12 Likes

AMAZING!!! It’s GAME ON !!! I’m so excited

13 Likes

Awesome! And we can invite friends now!? So cool!! :aww: Thanks for the update and thanks for working so hard on the byte beta, you guys are amazing! :blush:

8 Likes