"not interested" button

what about a " not interested" button to improve the “for your consideration” feature

21 Likes

i believe posts are generated randomly. if that’s the case, then this feature might not work, seeing as a certain genre or category can’t be blocked.

10 Likes

OK, I thought it had a algorithm for content I might be interested in (instead of a guy filming a bar where he was when Michael jackson died)

5 Likes

Yep I’d want button too to help with the algorithm and bring me better content catered to my interest

8 Likes

“not interested” would help the your mix algorithm become more tailored to personal interest

12 Likes

yes i cannot wait to mark my own forgotten posts as “not interested” i would love that

2 Likes

Snapchat has already built this into their spotlight feature

We just need the Mutuals button back…

2 Likes

They promised similar functionality a while back, but atm I think they may be reassessing the future of byte. We’ve all been waiting in anticipation for something they never said was coming. Dom, I love you man but radio silence on a dying app is not a great sign. Dom please don’t let this die like byte 1.0 or Peaches, if it must go let it go w/ a bang.

3 Likes