Not a good time to be a straight man

I don’t understand the mindset of all the alt tiktokers. They’re all For equality and accepting everyone but then will bash you for not being exactly like them. I’ve had like 20+ comments bashing me for being a straight man. But then you click there bios and it says “I love everyone❤️” I apologize on behalf of gen z. I guess not everyone can have an IQ over 14

7 Likes

no :heart:

8 Likes

I haven’t seen or even experienced anything like that. Do you have a link to your channel and/or any of your videos? I would be interested to see for myself.

1 Like

“defense mechanism”

4 Likes

Irony, right?

The title gave me a twitch, honestly.

1 Like

They are roasting everyone, don’t take it too personally. I’m getting rude comments about my age all the time, just don’t engage with the negative comments, or delete and block them if they are really bothering you.

11 Likes

the privliedge really jumped out in this title. it wasnt a good time to be LBGTQ+ for hundreds of years. it wasn’t a good time to be female for even more. open up your eyes please :slight_smile:

not just straight men are being bashed, everyone is, as @TomWho stated in his comment.

8 Likes

It’s more of a lazy copy-paste or random insults then roasts.

1 Like

Not saying that their comments are right, but that’s like a white person saying that it’s a bad time to be white lmao gay people get shit on every day of their lives. I think straight people can handle the heat for a few secs

14 Likes

lol straight people aren’t opressed

6 Likes

are you sarah’s dad? asking on behalf of @benf

3 Likes

I’m not saying we are I’m really just pointing out the hypocrisy of a lot of the people that just joined the app

1 Like

it is sarcasm…

2 Likes

yeah but we’re making fun of them because we were opressed and still are. straight people have never really been attacked for being straight so we’re making jokes about it

5 Likes

you

also you

6 Likes

Wtf?

1 Like

I think it’s like: straight people jokes only go surface level because there are no actual problems or obstacles for straight people. LGBTQ+ jokes punch down at people who are actually discriminated against routinely. Yeah, ideally people wouldn’t make fun of anyone for their sexual orientation, straight or not. But it’s not that big of a deal. Kind of like when people make white people jokes to me. It’s not really offensive to me bc I know irl I have way more privilege than other groups. So don’t take it that seriously.

12 Likes

mans really complained about being bashed then insulted their intelligence

7 Likes

Dude, are you talking about the “straight tiktok” comments?
Because…straight tiktok means lame cringe content, not content of heterosexuality.

I’m queer as shit and got a few straight tiktok mocking comments.

You still have full right to marry who you like, nobody’s trying to kill or physically harm you because of your sexuality, nobody will fire you because of it, and if the comments are off cuff, block and report the person.

6 Likes