Noooo... not MARYLAND

A professor from my school has the coronavirus (Amy Klobuchar’s Husband), my BFF sister has the corona, my close friend has the corona, and it’s getting serious. Before I wasn’t taking this seriously. Be safe out there, take this quarantine real and social distancing serious.

15 Likes

Jeez man. Stay safe.

5 Likes

My county (St Francois county) is thinking of a stay at home order

but from all that. Stay Safe

6 Likes

5 Likes

You too as well :love_you_gesture:t4:

3 Likes

TEXAS haven’t but i think we have more cases than Maryland. I think they should push for lockdown before it gets worse here. ANYWAYS stay safe bro

8423_NotStonks

6 Likes

Stay safe out there my friend!

3 Likes

Arizona school is out - so online stuff but I foresee a mandatory stay home after 8 - most people here are home anyways - I ran more in 3 days than I driven last 2 weeks

4 Likes

Stay safe bro, it’s getting real

4 Likes

Colorado started theirs almost a week ago. Stay safe dude! :blush:

3 Likes

Stay safe :white_heart:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Stay safe and healthy! I feel so lucky that our symptoms are mild and I am almost fully recovered. My kiddos have symptoms but they are mostly just tired and get a bit winded. My son ended up with a little bit of viral conjunctivitis, but neither of them have had to take meds or anything. Just sleeping, resting and eating as much as they can.

I know this is so hard, especially for people who are very social. Luckily everyone in my family has a strong introvert trait other than my daughter who can pretty much make the best out of any situation she finds herself in. Just interact as much as you can online and over the phone. I know isolation can be really hard on your mental health if you are not use to it especially if you live alone. This too shall pass. I promise. It’s going to be very difficult but we can manage it together! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Oh s**t, its getting REAL :cold_sweat:. Stay safe, buddy.

2 Likes

I was aware but I was still out because of work. (I was curious)

1 Like

State of Arizona started same thing for 30 days :weary: At least they allow to go to grocery stores and exercise outside. :running_man:‍♂

The small business gonna be hurting after this - so if you are a small business owners like many of my friends, hope things will pull through for you :pray::heart:

2 Likes

@HenryAndEmma Encourage them to look into the small business grants they are offering under the CARE act. It will help them cover expenses over the next few months.

2 Likes

Virginia got the order today, too.

2 Likes

DMV are in this together :handshake:

2 Likes

woah 10 or fewer… the limit here in england is 2

and only 2 people can attend a funeral :persevere: insane

3 Likes