No beta for me. 😢

Lurk around for a while. Give up hope. Stop hanging around because I figure the dream was dead. Come back to see if there are any new announcements. Find out I missed the beta by a couple days.

FML.

Who can relate?

8 Likes

It’s only the applying for beta, those of us who signed up may not be chosen, the beta also hasn’t started yet

Patience :smiley:

3 Likes

I get that. But, a chance is a chance. Of which, I have none.

2 Likes

Nothing’s confirmed

1 Like

Yeah. But 1000+ posts of applicants. He’ll find his crowd inside that.

1 Like

There could possibly be another beta signup. Don’t lose hope. :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Foe show.

I’ve got all the alerts turned back on for discourse. Even if I don’t get in on beta, still wanna know what going on since something is actually going on.

3 Likes

i feel u man :weary: i was 3 hours late :sweat:

1 Like

i was lucky i was following dom on twitter to hop on immidieatly

4 Likes

current standing, only about 450/1070 met the requirements stated in the topic. however, dom may have different/additional criteria that we don’t know about that could expand/shrink the actual number.

7 Likes

i was 21 hours late

and also 1 day before the beta sign up i was looking up about v2

:angry: :cry:

1 Like

Misery loves company. Thanks all.

We’ll get thru it and eventually, we won’t care because beta will be a thing of the past.

If people do get the beta, they’ll definitely be sharing details on the forums! Don’t worry, you’ll still be in on the intel.

2 Likes

:cry: i wish i could use the app though

2 Likes

i hope they make another sign up post

3 Likes

If it’s in Beta, that means it’s on it’s way, we do the long game or the short game either way Man. Hang in there and keep dropping IG stuff, I enjoy them.

3 Likes

only if they kept the signup a little bit longer :cry:

kevin, you signed up after the beta post though.

what do u mean?

oh, i lurked a lot because i was scared to make an account

1 Like