Nitpicky thought about zen mode

I love zen mode mostly i think its cool to not have your choice influenced by how many numbers the post has, but I don’t like how I can’t see the captions for the video, because sometimes they give important context to the video. i’d like to see the caption right over the username or at the top left or center justified.

6 Likes

Everyone I know has learned the hard way of accidentally putting the captions right over an important part of their byte. Having options of where to put your captions would be handy.

3 Likes

Yes! I think it’s important for punchlines, otherwise the video seems a little weird. It would be a great addition.

4 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

hmm then at least a max worded letter option like twitter, idk just throwing out ideas out for people that don’t have an editing software to put text into their video

7 Likes

we’re going to add a text tool. the point I was trying to make in that post is that the caption field is a not a great place to put a punchline or comedic context, and that adding it directly into the video is probably more future proof since that’s what the text tool will do

7 Likes

Oh gotcha,sweet Tthanks for clearing it up. I’m looking forward to the text tool :slight_smile:

2 Likes