Night Owl Club 🦉

Does anyone else check-in late at night? I feel like a knight protecting the forums at these hours :sunglasses:

10 Likes

It’s my favorite time to peruse old topics :blush: I’m glad I’m not alone on the forums this late in the night, kinda interesting to think about how many people are on the forums right this moment

5 Likes

I was also curious about that. I wanted to see. I know we have some time differences on here but just wanted to put some feelers out there on how many people are on at these hours. Can get lonely sometimes haha

4 Likes

i prefer checking the forum at 3 am because that’s when my mind runs most wild but i can’t tonight, so im checking now and i’m about to pop a tem and drift to sleep for an early meeting tomorrow,

have a good night, whoever is still on. or morning. whatever time it is in your area.

5 Likes

I use this forum 24/7

5 Likes

It’s 2:25 am and I’m checking in :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I’ve lost too much sleep over stalking the forums. No regrets though

4 Likes

its day time in Australia when its night time everywhere else so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

its cool talking with everyone though everyone’s so nice regardless of the time of day (or night)!

3 Likes

Lol tbh everytime i see u on a post i yell out puppy :joy:

3 Likes

I always check…every…time…I could get…

4 Likes

i check every hour of every day

… sike

3 Likes

Just recently ran into this article after posting this. Thought it might be relevant:

Don’t worry there is hope:

I feel like 100% of people have a risk of dying that’s life. But that stinks that we’re higher risk :cold_sweat: id sleep earlier but I don’t get off work till midnight

2 Likes

honestly that is the biggest compliment I’ve ever received thank you

3 Likes

Night owls unite!

2 Likes

Uni has messed up my sleeping schedule :sleeping:

1 Like

I check the forum almost when I’m about to sleep, or when I should be sleeping hahaha

3 Likes

First rule of night owl club. Do not talk about the night owl club

4 Likes