Night Mode and Forum Idea

I love been able to choose if I want my app display to be bright or dark. Just like we are now able to do on YouTube and Twitter.
So it could be really nice to be able to have that option on the V2 app when it drops.

I’ve been loving the forum so far… But there is something that I would love to have, which is to being able to connect your account with google or Facebook… So you can log in by logging with Google.

Also, what do you guys think about it? Would you like something else as well? Another Idea?

5 Likes

Definitely want a night mode. It’s just easier on the eyes and just looks better overall.

2 Likes

Here’s information about night mode:

1 Like

Here is a thread about a night mode for the app

1 Like

Thaks. :grin:

Thaks. :grin: :sunglasses:

Wait what? Should be fun.

I think adding a night mode option to v2 (not just this forum) would be a really nice touch. That’s personally one of my favorite features of twitter so I think it would be very beneficial to add to v2.

1 Like

This forum has more life than Facebook and the app hasn’t even been released yet:joy: and night mode would be appreciated, but not something we need straight off the bat.

1 Like

I love the twitter Night mode as well. It makes you be able to read better at night when you’re tire right?

1 Like

I know. But I don’t think adding Night mode is such a difficult thing to do. It only changes the color of the background and the color of the text.

1 Like

A night mode option on the actual app for v2 would be amazing, the option to switch around is very helpful

1 Like

Yes! This needs to happen for those who will spend countless hours of the morning watching Vines. When it’s extremely dark outside, the lowest brightness setting is never enough, so this would be a great help.

1 Like