Niceness Thread

everyone say something nice about another byter. shower the forums with kindness. thanks.

ps: i swear if y’all turn this into an argument i will come find you.

20 Likes

mauro you’re very intelligent, and articulate.

6 Likes

thank you. you are a gentleman and a scholar. but it doesn’t necessarily have to be about me. however, i appreciate you.

6 Likes

I like my face

12 Likes

Demi I love your drawings and you have a clear, unique, and distinctive style to them which makes it even cooler. Can’t wait to see more of your drawings in the future

5 Likes

i think @egirlcreampie is the best she deserves more love

5 Likes

understandable (and thank you). i thought if i got here fast enough i could get some of that community encouragement that seemingly escapes me…

5 Likes

True :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

Honestly, I appreciate anyone and everyone that I have interacted with on the app and forums. You have all been so kind to me. I’ve been in a social/social media shell for almost 2 years so it’s nice to have friendly interactions with people as i’m trying to break that shell. I love the positivity!

6 Likes

@chlamydiaa is nice

4 Likes

@Imgay is the coolest

3 Likes

I like @TomWho he’s cool :crazy_face::+1:

6 Likes

@misoramen miss you in disco come back :(( <333

5 Likes

I like @The_Ginger and his unbiased opinions.

9 Likes

@Diego you are amazing and the funniest and nicest person ever😍

6 Likes

I love @bleach_dispenser for always being a real one, his endless amount of skill when it comes to videos and music, and that he is also not afraid to speak his mind :heart:

8 Likes

Far too kind, sir.

3 Likes

@allintheory is very awesome, she exhibits and supports lots of creativity!

8 Likes

Thanks man. You’ve been a pal over these months. You’re consistently funny and a pleasure to talk to. :grin:

5 Likes

@onkelchrispy you’re so fucking talented, hilarious and creative. You’re like a living cartoon character It’s amazing.

6 Likes