News About Yoshidas

Hey guys! I wanted to share some news about @Yoshidas, because they aren’t currently able to tell you guys about this. So Will has been going through a lot of stress lately because of their work and school and things like that, and they won’t be very active on the forums because of this. They apologize for the inactivity and they hope to be back in the swing of things by Thursday. Please send them lots of love because stress can be quite a downer, and can lead to depression if it gets bad enough. I’ve become really good friends with Will, and it breaks my heart to see them going through this. Thanks, and have a blessed day! :blush:

11 Likes

@Yoshidas you are a trooper who can take on any challenge. I have your back when you need it.

5 Likes

I know how he feels. Right now I should be studying. I’m gonna go do that bye

5 Likes

@yoshidas Get well soon!!!

5 Likes

Oh shoot that reminds me this week at school is going to be review for exams so I’ll be getting a lot of homework ah geez. @Yoshidas You’re doing the right thing by not being on these forums for now. They’re pretty distracting :joy: Focus on your schoolwork and good luck.

6 Likes

Good luck! @Yoshidas

3 Likes

Thank you guys!

5 Likes

GOod luck!!!

4 Likes

I’m back!!!

2 Likes

Welcome back! We missed you :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thanks so much!!!

2 Likes

Really glad to have you back buddy :blush:

Better than ever I assume?

2 Likes

Oh yeah! aced most of my finals and just got back to writing a bit in the story!

4 Likes

Hey guys! I know that I was basically inactive over the summer, but now that school is starting up, I have a computer again!! So this time I should be here to stay! words cannot express how much I missed you guys!! :smile: :sunny:

3 Likes

Hey welcome back!!! I’ve missed you mate! Very glad to see you’ve returned! :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome back! Hope you had a relaxing summer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome back @Yoshidas!!

3 Likes

Welcome back Yoshidas hope summer was nice

3 Likes

yO WELCOME BACK YOSH

2 Likes

Thanks so much everyone!! It’s so good to be back!!

1 Like