New Years Resloutions for 2021?

What are your new year’s resolutions for 2021?

4 Likes

Refer to someone who I don’t know as they/them. Been working on that, but I just want to nail it into my head. I think this is one that everyone should try to get used to doing just so you can create a more comfortable/welcoming environment :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

To actually get fit. I started off so well last July/August but I took too many personal issues to heart and made an embarrassment of myself by not working out :tired_face: made it worse cos I was so public about it on Byte so it felt like a huge failure. Was a big low point of my 2020 so I wanna work on that

4 Likes

To be nicer to people and to not start so much dram… Oh who am I kidding. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

You aint gotta do that with me. Thought i believe in respect

Dont give up and surrrond yourself with people who uplift you towards that goal. dont give up

1 Like

we got the next keem star here? lol

Nah, when you piss me off, there’s no drama alert.

thank you fam:) grateful that I have such supportive friends in my life now

I have a couple !
I first want to try and finally learn Dutch as I’m hoping to move to The Netherlands within a few years after I get my Hairdressing degree. I’ve been with my boyfriend for 5 years this June and I’m ready to pack my stuff and fly there (I’m from Scotland) ! :smile:

I would love to be more fit and stop relying on food whenever I’m upset or bored. My mental health has been plummeting the past few months and I just need a change to my daily routine of staying in bed for hours at a time!

I wanna experiment with more haircuts and maybe get my first tattoo! (hello kitty of course). I love self expression and how important it is to make yourself happy with the way you personally look.

1 Like

u didnt fail it was an amazing effort and u did do most of it!!! i honestly thought you finished it bc the posts stopped so don’t be too hard on yourself :)) most ppl are worried about themselves too much so you don’t have to feel embarrassed at all

3 Likes

:’) thank you so much Emma, that’s super sweet of you to say. I really wanted to post a last time and be open that I’d stopped for reasons xyz but I was really like anxious to be that open about it idk. Just felt like a letting people down moment. I’m hoping to improve for this year tho :relaxed:

2 Likes

you got this !!!

1 Like

My theme for this year is Restoration

I want to restore a lot of things after years of neglect. Friendships, hobbies, enthusiasm and curiosity

Off to a smashing start - told a couple people I wanted to rekindle/renew the friendship and one deleted me from FB and the other left me on read

:upside_down_face:

1 Like