New video please don’t be mean tho

I just posted a new vid. I’m aware the quality & editing is not the greatest. I’m having technical difficulties. Butttt this video took a long time to make, and I’m proud of it. Some of you should go see it Bc I think it’s cute. (It’s a night time routine, it’s not funny so it’s not going to be for everyone) :grin::grin:

3 Likes

Got you

2 Likes

@Pac yo is this really tupac?

2 Likes

No it’s his son

2 Likes

I dug it! It had a very vintage feel to it. Are you editing on your phone? If so, AWESOME. I tried that for a little while and I just don’t have the patience for it. Lots of respect for folks that can. Keep working, keep creating! Don’t get discouraged if an idea doesn’t pan out or it doesn’t look the way you see in your head. Thank you for sharing with us!

I’m having to for a little bit. I have a camera and plenty of programs on my computer to edit with, but I’m out of state for a while and I don’t have anything except my phone. I’m so glad you like it though!! It seriously took some getting used to for sure😪

1 Like

It’s good practice if you can’t have your camera in a pinch.

1 Like

Can confirm it was cute. Also I love the music you used in it! V calming. :palm_tree:

1 Like