NEW: Verified Byte Accounts

This is the first verified account I’ve seen on Byte. I don’t know who she is, but, she’s obviously important enough to also get her own featured channel.

IMG_1211

IMG_53E743C21423-1

11 Likes

Oh, I’m seeing other verified accounts on Byte now…

IMG_1F1BCFFD694E-1

IMG_53C2B000DB41-1

1 Like

There’s one other person but I forget his name. I didn’t think it was legit because he’s not verified anywhere else but these people have the same symbol, so I guess it’s true.

2 Likes

first one I saw was riley rambo, think either yday or day before

3 Likes

Here are two that I have seen

4 Likes

Anyone else all of a sudden feeling really unimportant? LOL :sob:

9 Likes

maybe :pleading_face: lol

5 Likes

@dom I am verified on YouTube, but I do not know how to share my post there for the byte verified forum. Is there another way?

Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 4.14.54 PM

https://www.youtube.com/thinkfact

3 Likes

I am a real person and therefore I must be verified

(I’m legit not an imposter! I’m really-ahmed)

I’ll see myself out now

3 Likes

The form for verification has a field where you can add a link to a post on other socials, so, you could just include a link to your YT profile or a video.

2 Likes

Welp, there goes the byte I knew and loved.

4 Likes

wha- no

I’m pretty certain they’re verifying people with large followings (not necessarily verified) on other platforms, thus bringing their audience over to byte so they’re easier to find. If that makes sense.

7 Likes

Might get clash and convince them to verify me so I have a reason to apply :skull: that’s the only good use I see for that pile of trash :joy_cat:

3 Likes

My question is will people on byte ever be verified for being “big” on byte? Or like is it just people verified elsewhere (not a jab just genuinely don’t know)

8 Likes

Actually a question I was gonna ask too.

1 Like

use community tab lmao

I think the “OG beta byter badge” looks better! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That’s possible, although the form for verification says that you need to provide a link to a verified account on another social platform. But to attract big accounts in sure they’ll waive that requirement.

2 Likes

This user already left the app! :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes