New v2 Logo Colors Ideas

hello! here i made a rough-ish rendition of some possible colors the v2 logo may be (using @CamGreenawalt 's “continuous” take on the previous logo).

vinez

we know there could possibly be issues with v2’s design and vine, which is owned by twitter… so do any of the colors stand out in contrast to the green logo???

51 Likes

I’d choose the first one

3 Likes

I like the blue, and the orange/tan color the most. This looks pretty good!

5 Likes

the red would be really unique, especially for a social media app (most apps use cool colors). i think v2 is set on green, at least until legal issues come up, since the promos still used vine’s original color scheme.

4 Likes

Blue is awesome! Nice work

1 Like

Yellow is pretty neat tbh! But I’m biased cause I love yellow haha

1 Like

I’m biased for the green bc it’s my fav color, but I like the orange color if @dom is open to new color schemes.

1 Like

I like the original teal/green the best. I also really like the blue (though so many social media apps are associated with blue that that may be a bad idea for easy recognition/standing out) and the purple.

3 Likes

What if a user was able to costumize their apps color theme??

12 Likes

And your favorite color?? :wink:

1 Like

thats true about the blue - twitter, tumblr, facebook… if it were blue i hope it would be like a lighter or brighter blue?

2 Likes

i like the pink and the red the best honestly

3 Likes

Since everyone is going to have an opinion. Would be cool to customize the color scheme on an artist’s profile page

10 Likes

Was about to say that, but you did better at it :blush::+1:

Red or Blue, like both

1 Like

Yes! I agree. If it was a more intense blue, kind of like the shade of a bluescreen (but not as harsh) or like a baby blue then it would be great and stand out more.

5 Likes

Blue is already used by Twitter and Facebook, I think v2 needs to have his own original color.

7 Likes

Not sure what’s original anymore :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Literally :joy:

2 Likes

Depends on what the ~feel~ of the app should be. Definitely not blue imo, vine has no chill so the color shouldn’t either. Something intense like a warmer color might be more successful, like a firey red-orange. It shouldn’t be hard to look at either though, so possibly a darker color rather than, by contrast, the yellow.

In terms of my opinion, lavender is a very underrated color, especially on apps. Thats all I have to say I think for now!

7 Likes