This is my first ever forum post so I don’t know how’ll it do but…
I have a few ideas & suggestions to make byte a lil more an attractive platform than it already is!
These are just my opinions and I hope y’all will agree with me
- The number of followers should be visible to everyone.
- The app should never increase its time limit to more than 16 seconds now that it did from 6 to 8 to 16 or else it’s basically YouTube.
- The Engagement for small creators is awful, hence a new algorithm is required.
- The replies to the comments should fall under the original commentator like Instagram does to make it look more organized.
- The camera should have an option to reposition clips and edit them like vine used to have.
- Rebyte button should be next to the comments button & the number of rebytes should be visible.
- Post notifications button should be available to get updates from your favourite creator the moment they post.
- There should be an option to change the registered google account (email).
- The beats should have a search bar & better organized.
- The app should have the ability to mention users in bio.
- Byte should be more like vine 2 and not a better TikTok.
- We should be able to enter clickable links in bio like for our Instagram or YouTube channel.
- More editing options should be available in byte camera.
- A unique UI is required because it’s the most cliche one like Instagram & TikTok has. Byte should stand out in order to beat all these other platforms!
- A BIG promotion of the app is required to attract new users to the platform. Sponsored ads on Instagram, TikTok & YouTube will skyrocket the app’s users.
- Dislike button is a bad idea & besides people can unfollow the creators they don’t wanna see anyways.
- The ability to edit your video’s caption.
If you find any of these suggestions to be legitimate then I’d really appreciate you to hit that like button & promote this thread to reach the authority & dom!