New TREND ALERT!

tbh my opinion is

1. ravenclaw
  2. slytherin
  3. hufflepuff
  4. gryffindor
2 Likes

I discovered the internet on 2014 so I only knew about the movies untill like 3 years when someone brung a book to school😂

2 Likes

My local hookah lounge has a Harry Potter trivia night once a month (all new questions of course). Winner gets their check paid for up to $100. After winning 6 in a row my wife and I got banned from participating and are just given $50 off if we show up to make up for it lol

2 Likes

i- oh to be a sheltered kid :pensive:
i discovered the internet at like 9 or 10

1 Like

oh goodnes it’s a thing now lol. well guess i have to now! :3

1 Like

Not sheltered. Poor😂 my first smartphone was on 2016. Before that I had a Nokia expressmusic 5310😂

2 Likes

But public TV had pirated cartoon network so life was good. I still remember the CRT😂 we gave it to gramma

2 Likes

I had a family computer that wasn’t really monitored so I could just do whatever.
Basically harry potter is this orphan, living with his abusive aunt and uncle. They hate magic since they don’t have it. Harry potter is also the chosen one so yknow he gets bullied all the time. One day he gets a letter to attend hogwarts (magic school for magic kids), and he accepts, finally getting away from his abusive family. And then we get like 10 books of his adventures and him fighting Voldemort in like every book.

2 Likes

I guess Harry had it hard then :frowning: dealing with abusive family sucks

2 Likes

and now we have the harrypotter millennial subculture cause they grew up on the movies/books and p much wanted to be apart of this magic world.

1 Like

I grew up on Winx club :joy: and people wonder why I act "girly":sob:

3 Likes

i feel so old that hp is a millennial thing and not a lot of zoomies read the books like me :pensive::pensive:

zoomy cartoons were so good, i could list like 20 :pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

Tbh I feel detached from gen z. I just learned GC was group chat like 2 weeks ago and I feel wierd if I don’t use emojis now😂

1 Like

GOLD lololololol

1 Like

I thought GC meant GameCube but I guess it means various things😂

2 Likes

cut the cameras deadass

I’m a boomer in disguise but at least I know how to edit and rotate PDFs :grinning:

2 Likes

do I have to host a zoomer class or sum :pensive:

1 Like

Is a zoomer like 15 and up or is it just all gen z?:sweat_smile: