New singer looking for feedback

Hey, I’m Apollo. I posted on the forum and figured I might as well post on here as well. If you could look at my profile at tell me what kind of vibe it gives off or really any feedback would be great! Looking for a possible team to start with on byte. Feel free to follow! Thanks in advance!!

5 Likes

You’re not bad dude! I love the format & colors of your video, it’d do really good on Byte! Keep practicing, I know you’ll go far :)) If you follow on insta I’ll follow back :sparkling_heart:

Thank you! Glad the colors were something you enjoyed! I will for sure follow you! I appreciate you checking out my page!

2 Likes

You make me wanna have Insta so I can follow you!

Hey, I remember you commenting on my first post! Glad to see you’re still enjoying the content. If you wanted, you could create a profile. I’d love you to be apart of everything now and when byte comes out

2 Likes

I’m remembered!! Lol

1 Like

Nice singing, cool you have this mystery to you but an aesthetic too. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed it! I really love creating everything around it. The look the feel and so much more. Hopefully it all works out. Thank you for your comment.

1 Like