New short video app out next week Sigil social network

i see there is new short video app out next week name of it is Sigil Social Network here is the web site
link to read more about it http://sigilsocialnetwork.com/?
fbclid=IwAR0NKTo7vnEsItXW5m7_nteoU6LmH6tFIjBd6vnDlaSIo_u_76iHaDJTy1E

3 Likes

Doesn’t seem like any form of competition to Byte, but it looks interesting.

The beta test form says android only? strange

Idk if “competition” is the right word because apps like this and tiktok should coexist with us and other video apps (hopefully peacefully)? but idk

9 Likes

Looks very bare bones so far, I mean, their page is just a ripped guy and some fireworks. I don’t think they’ll be taking off like Byte has and did.

12 Likes

@PlasticRice Idk, guy. If he’s anything like Ricardo…
giphy (21)

14 Likes

The site looks sketchy

4 Likes

I now see google has one out as well but it’s only for the USA not for the uk and you can do 60 sec videos on that one

3 Likes

I agree lol, I went to it and it looks sus :eyes:

2 Likes

imma be honest

ion know what im looking at lmao

3 Likes

Sigil is like gif sharing i think, and the google one is just for DIY and tutorials and stuff.

1 Like

and there is a other one as well name is Rumbl short video and its on both ios and android and can do 60 sec videos on that one

1 Like

my goodness, that website is so poorly done :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

yes, I saw it :smiley:

1 Like

correct me if my wrong, but their video has tiktok screenshots as their own app. lmao

4 Likes

:joy: :joy:

1 Like

yep and they did say app be out 3rd feb and its not

1 Like

Unreliability is the first sign of being a flop, being only Android is weird as well :confused:

2 Likes

its now out on monday on the play store you be able to download it to see whats its like

Sigil Video - Make your Mark

wait a miunte why is Sigil Video App looks like TikTok Copyoff… lol like just look at the UI Screenshot on Google Play Store Dang…

Not Only that it is TikTok Copyoff This is Big Oof From the Company Who made that app.

1 Like

Its not even a Copyoff, it is literally just TikTok screenshots or a repackaged APK. lmaooooooo prolly a virus and poo