New Moderator Compliment Thread

As you may have heard @kaden, @arf, and @annam were announced as our new moderators!
They out here swaggin’ on us with there fancy shield and star next to their names. lol
Even tho the whole community congratulated them yesterday I decided to make this compliment thread. (it was going to happen eventually)
This is a special moment because it means the Byte team TRULY cares about this community.
And quite frankly the internet NEEDS MORE OF THIS! I love this community. You guys are something.
So one more round of applause for our new moderators!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :raised_hands:

45%20AM 11%20AM 30%20AM

19 Likes

Heck yeah! I think it’s totally rad that you guys were made Moderators! you are all such great human beings!

8 Likes

You guys are so lovely :heart:

13 Likes

Yo I’m proud of y’all!! Make the app a special place for all of us yo

5 Likes

The three of them truly do deserve it.

4 Likes

Congrats to all couldn’t be better choices!

4 Likes

Congratulations to all three of you! Just the start of great things to come! :grin:

4 Likes

^^ Thanks guys! You are truly wonderful.

4 Likes

all 3 of you guys are great, looking forward to seeing the great things yall will do for this website :exclamation: :heh:

3 Likes

They are amazing and they are really cool people. They deserve it. Looking forward to the three of you making this a better community (oh wait you are already doing it)

5 Likes

I don’t think the team could have honestly picked a better group. There are some other experts that are very active and know the forums well, but @annam @arf and @kaden are definitely fit for the job!

7 Likes

arigato gozemas senpais. We will do dis roight.

5 Likes

The three of them are amazingly amazing.

6 Likes

Congrats on being the 3 Modmigos

4 Likes

arf, the way your eyes sparkle inspire me to do good

4 Likes