New Mandela effect involving “chick-fil-a”

So I recently been seeing that the “chik-fil-a” name has been said to always been spelled “Chick-fil-a” and a friend and I remember vividly that it is spelled “chik-fil-a” without the “c” (so just “chik-fil-a” ). how do you guys remember it? was it always a “ck” , a “c” at the end, or a “k” at the end? Help me out lol because I’m all the way confused

14 Likes

My head hurts now thank you

11 Likes

All this post has done is made me crave chick fil a at 1:30am, thanks bro

8 Likes

I’m still in the same parallel universe then because I still think it’s Chick-Fil-A

5 Likes

I worked there and idek lol

10 Likes

I always remembered it as “Chik-fil-a.” Sorcery is afoot!

6 Likes

The multi verse has split, the door has opened. The lizard people are coming. :lizard:

8 Likes

Me too!!!

1 Like

:fearful::fearful::fearful:

1 Like

I’m sorry bro I just got to get to the bottom of this :triumph:

1 Like

:fearful: Fr ? I really don’t remember it that way because when I first went there with my friend I pointed out why they spell it chik and they told me because them cows always misspelling stuff and that’s like the whole joke of chik fil la cows trying to get humans not to eat them no more so their slogan was “eat more chiken” I remember way too vividly bro lol

1 Like

Shieeet, bro. And here I was, thinking I’d escaped the Mandela Effect. I definitely get that vibe from Chick Fil-A. But nothing irks me more than the Bernstein Bears, not the BEREN-STAIN-BEARS, like, what the heck?! Nobody ever even pronounces it like ‘Baron-Stain!’ It’s “Bern-Steen!!”

Grew up with the Bernstein bears, and their Mandela effect still irks me today.

3 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

I used to think it was spelled Chik-fil-a until I was like 14 or something I think because the logo is so loopy and unique enough I didn’t need to read it to know it’s their logo. And growing up with it probably means I learned how to spell it before I could spell well and then my brain just never saw a need to look that closely at their logo. And Chick-fil-a just seems so top heavy lmao. But alas.

3 Likes

ALSO for a long time as I kid I didn’t even realize the Disney D logo was actually a D and I just thought it was a weird G. I didn’t know why a G would be their logo or what it stood for. But I accepted it lol

6 Likes

probably when I was still writing Gs backwards

4 Likes

This is when I remember them spelling chick like chik, with these ads

5 Likes

Y’all coming for my chick-fil-a :firecracker:

7 Likes

I see it says “eat mor chikin” on the bottom of your bag as well. My guess is this is why chik is associated with Chick-fil-A. Bam!

3 Likes

My head hurts lmao

1 Like