New logo is a racism

why is the new logo an ss logo? also, v2 is a nazi missile with its launch platform being moble so yikes lmao

btw i dont think this is intentional but that dosent stop it from being a big ol yikes

3 Likes

2 Likes

v2… ss… MOBILE LAUNCH :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

7 Likes

As a person who comes from a family with loads of Jewish heritage, I do find this a bit weird lmao I hope that someone in the Byte team can give us some insight on what the meaning of this logo is and if this even is the final logo :pray:

3 Likes

:eyes::eyes:

5 Likes

hahhaahahhahahahhahahhahaahahhahah omg i JUST realized this

2 Likes

5 Likes

Wow he’s a smart one

2 Likes

I literally watched you do it

I think this is a huge stretch, at this point its almost like anything remotely similar to anything offensive is nitpicked.

3 Likes

but like, its the same logo tho so like lmao

1 Like

Yes, it is a bit of a stretch but if some media site were to attack a user on byte the platform is also attacked (i.e. pewdiepie/youtube when all the media was attacking calling him anti-semi). So if there was an attack they could have something against the app. Media sites nitpick for their job.

3 Likes

There’s major differences, it’s not the same shape, the lines are the same and there’s another line on the byte logo as opposed to a very short middle line on the ss logo.

This is borderline conspiracy theory

1 Like

is anyone saying they copy pasted the logo? no it almost looks inspired by it, i dont think it is i just think others may not think the same as i do.

1 Like

iOS 7 was made on ms paint the real issue is they said famous people are coming to byte but 7 is always bigger than 6 we are 6 like look https://www.instagram.com/tv/B1uLJwcntoc/?igshid=13p6ysjt8wghb supreme patty is playing with nle choppa how are we supposed to compete with that? attention span = better logos

love him or hate him

1 Like

are you ok? do you need a doctor?

1 Like

Are you sure you wanna do this little girl?

2 Likes

That’s the Curse