New Laptop Recommendations?

I’m looking into buying a new laptop soon but I’m not sure which laptop to actually buy :grimacing:

I have a MacBook Air 13 inch at the moment & I’m leaning more towards laptops with Windows now a days :computer:

There are these really nice 2-in-1 laptops I see that fold into tablets that are completely new and different than laptops I’ve ever seen but there’s sooo many of them with different specs for each… As there are with regular laptops

I’m not really a gamer unless you count Sims ha :couple: Right now I would just use it for school work, watching videos, music, and editing videos (drawing too if it was a 2-in-1 laptop)

I use Final Cut Pro to edit but with Windows I could use other softwares that aren’t available on Mac :clapper:

Sooooo basically, what laptop do you guys use? Or which laptop do you wish to have in the future/recommend for regular usage? :yum:

2 Likes

I’m using a 2-in-1 laptop right now!! Not sure what model it is but it was $420 and it’s blue! I really love it especially when binge-watching Netflix cause I can fold it into a TV!! I don’t really use the tablet option but it’s there! Kind of forgot about it. The best part is that it’s touch screen. Would totally recommend a 2-in-1. Mine’s an acer.

1 Like

Girl just keep your MacBook - they’re already £1000

2 Likes

I’d stick with a MacBook if I was you

1 Like

Better graphics imo

1 Like

Honestly I don’t recommend buying a 2-in1 laptop: yes, they’re cool, but they’re not worth it. If you really need to switch to a Windows there are many option to choose from, depends on your budget. tbh I’d stick to the Macbook until (hoping it doesn’t) it breaks

1 Like

Not if it doesn’t have the Retina screen :confused:

1 Like

If you have a good budget & want to buy a windows 2 in 1 laptop, HP convertible, HP x360, HP spectre, are the best average or good(higher end) budget laptops. But I think rather than buying a 2 in 1 laptop, go for a normal laptop. Because, it’s cheaper, better, and even faster. If you have a good/average budget, I’d recommend you to buy normal laptops like Dell inspiron, Lenovo 320, Dell inspiron Flagship HP pavillion are the best options.
Make your choice, choose a better laptop.:blush:

2 Likes

Thank you SO much for the links!! :heart:️ I will DEFINITELY look more into the ones you listed! Very very helpful @skan_da_lous thank you :blush::pray:

1 Like

My pleasure :smiley:

1 Like

I am lil bit late to suggest you, I hope you have bought your desirable laptop, but I wanna give suggestions, I Hope it will work for others, well I recently use Microsoft Surface Book 2 and its really quite good, I bought it from Reecoupons by using Online Discounted codes. I also saw Huawei MateBook X Pro, Dell XPS 13, Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Dell’s XPS 15 and Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming there and these are quite good and work very well, If you wanna buy in future once check there.

1 Like

Dell XPS 13/15 2 in 1! It’s great, I have a normal XPS 15 (9570) and it’s really amazing. 4K resolution is there if you want and the processor goes up to i7 for the 2 in 1 I think. Ram’s max is 16gb on the 2 in 1 too. Just look up XPS 13 or 15 2 in 1, you might see something you enjoy!

1 Like