New iPhone SE?

Android users, don’t say anything about lack of customization to me.

What y’all think?

2 Likes

omg finally legit info about this phone

2 Likes

Hang on, lemme investigate a little :nerd_face:

2 Likes

It is like an iphone 8 but it has more modern tech in it. I mean for me I am just fine with my Iphone 11 pro Max but for those looking to save but yet still want the latest and greatest have a really good option here tbh.

2 Likes

Tell me about it!

2 Likes

It looks cool www.apple.com

1 Like

Looks like the perfect solution for the older gen who want the basics tbh

I have the 11 pro and love it, but my mother is having a real hard time adjusting to no home button, and I have friends who can’t drop 1.5k on a phone, even in bits.

1 Like

Thats true to I forgot about those who did not adjust to the no home button also. But that is really ridiculous with the who 1.5k prices being thrown around though.

1 Like

i was honestly tired of seeing random stuff floating around, and wanted concrete.

2 Likes

I mean, 399$ Is the start price so this should be good.

1 Like

Try having people ask you daily about it at work when you legit have no extra info :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

so true! Anyone is looking for a good headline these days. smh

1 Like

I read this topic and was genuinely confused until I clicked on the link.

I want it.

My mom was always skeptical about the Face ID function with the newer iPhones, so this one might be the perfect one for her. I think I’m also gonna get the new one, because that price tag is really appealing to a broke college student like me! :sweat_smile:

And I also currently have the original iPhone SE, and I like it. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Face ID is really fun, science wise. It actually used a “scan” to plot the points of your bone structure, which is why it sometimes works better in pitch black than sun, because reflection can mess with it.

The SE is a pretty excellent phone for the average consumer imo, more so than the pro lines.

1 Like

I recommend waiting until the new iPhone comes out in the fall. The price will be lower and better for other iPhones :hugs:

2 Likes

Seriously ? I have iPhone 11 Pro was thinking to get a 11 pro max should I wait or go for it ?

2 Likes

I mean, I have my iPhone 11 Pro, so I’m not looking to upgrade (I only do so when there’s a cool new thing I’ll use- see ultra wide camera, I had an 8 plus before this). I also get my discount, but I was looking more for general opinion.

1 Like

I would wait. The only difference between those two is the size.

Yes but I like broke my screen and I can’t see the top of it like side top

1 Like