New Interactive Idea!

I’d be interested in that, really unique idea!

1 Like

I really like that idea! Very creative

1 Like

Like a challenge or a message thread?

1 Like

Creative idea, you might wanna move that to “ideas & feature requests

1 Like

That’s actually a super cool idea! It’ll be fun to track where the item goes next and see what the receiver does with it

3 Likes

Love the idea!

1 Like

I think that this a fantastic idea!

2 Likes

I’d love to see that happen :slight_smile: would it be like a weird piece of pottery or something fairly random looking? Or a stuffed animal? I don’t think it would work very well with something ordinary looking

2 Likes

It’s fairly random, but tangible. Something pretty interesting. Along with the item I want to send it with a log so people can sign it and put their general location and user name.

1 Like

I imagine throwing a ball and the next person catches it in front of a popular/cool place in their city, then they pass that on to the next person who does the same

Maybe the “Linking Videos” idea from All Ideas/Suggestions For V2 could be helpful

6 Likes

It kind of reminds me of a v2 version of the band-in-a-box challenge (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwL80coJkhc) that YouTube musicians did a while ago. It’s theoretically a great idea, but all it takes is one person to mess it up and break the chain. Still definitely worth a try, especially with the pass-the-ball thing that @FaizalDawx mentioned.

2 Likes

Yeah I know some one could potentially mess it up but nothing last for ever. It would still be cool to see how long it will last. All I need is a little trust and faith in the V2 community :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That sounds like such a cool idea, would be interesting to see how that would turn out

Like social media “hot potato” :potato: . New and inventive ideas are usually the ones that take off :+1:

2 Likes

I think this idea is phenomenal!

1 Like

10/10 full support

1 Like

This is an amazing idea. What if we do something like that one comercial were someone dropped something then someone else finds it. Or something like the ball idea and every time someone does it they write there profile name on it and leave ithe some were for someone else to find and so on.

1 Like

Yeah that would be cool but I think if we’re just left some where it might get picked up by people that aren’t interested in the cause. There is still some stuff to figure out but I’m excited for V2! Can’t wait to get it started :slight_smile:

I didnt think about that… should of thought about that

1 Like

It’s all good, there is alot to think about with this kind of idea, I’m sure I won’t really know how well it will work without some trial and error.

1 Like