New Interactive Idea!

I had an idea to take an item and use it in a Vid, then mail that item to another artist and they can use it in a Vid, and they can mail it so on and so forth. Using hashtags to track where the item travels through the V2 community. I think it would be cool to see where it travels the world and the creativity of other artists and how they use it in there Vid. Looking for feed back :aww: Also wanting to hear some creative ideas from my peers!

15 Likes

That’s actually a really awesome idea :clap:t3::clap:t3:

3 Likes

Thanks! I hope there will be enough people on board with the concept!

1 Like

Yessss! :clap:t3::clap:t3:

1 Like

That sounds like such a cool concept. I’m on board. :smile:

2 Likes

Sounds expensive haha but sure

I don’t think it should be that expensive just few dollars for shipping, but I would assume that anyone wanting to participate would take on the responsibility of passing it on, and if they don’t want the responsibility I would hope they wouldn’t have it sent to them. I realize not every will want to participate but you can still have fun following it to see where it ends up next! :smile_cat:

1 Like

That sounds awesome! It’d be a great and creative way of us all getting to know each other too!

3 Likes

What item do you suggest? Something not expensive so someone isn’t tempted to steal it. And not to dull.

1 Like

Like the idea :clap:

1 Like

As do I,

2 Likes

I plan using an item that’s not to large or heavy for shipping reason, and I think its gonna be pretty cool, but also I haven’t decided if I want the item to be a surprise or not for when I make the first vid.

1 Like

I’d be interested in that, really unique idea!

1 Like

I really like that idea! Very creative

1 Like

Like a challenge or a message thread?

1 Like

Creative idea, you might wanna move that to “ideas & feature requests

1 Like

That’s actually a super cool idea! It’ll be fun to track where the item goes next and see what the receiver does with it

3 Likes

Love the idea!

1 Like

I think that this a fantastic idea!

2 Likes

I’d love to see that happen :slight_smile: would it be like a weird piece of pottery or something fairly random looking? Or a stuffed animal? I don’t think it would work very well with something ordinary looking

2 Likes