New horrible hashtag or challenge ideas

NOTE: I’m not shaming any ideas!!! Just trying to joke around during these rough times! Nothing but love in this post :heart:

The new trend of trying to start a new hashtag is here or trying to start a challenge is still around. I always thought it would be hilarious to try to start a trend that’s just a terrible idea and wanna know if you guys have any challenge or new hashtags that WOULD NOT WORK. Or would just be weird haha

NOTE: I don’t want to make any of these ideas a reality. Just wanna wanna have a goof.

Example!
#staringcontest
-no words. Just start the byte and stare in to the camera for 6 seconds. Don’t blink.

#drinkacondimentchallenge
-drink ranch or mustard or anything that’s a condiment and challenge someone to do the same thing.

#stealabyte

• Just take someone idea without their permission and claim it for yourself and let everyone know you stole the idea from someone else.

Sounds fun right?

10 Likes

Hell yeah, bro :facepunch:t5: :smile:! Your examples were pretty bonkers :wave:t5::rofl:
My idea would be the #FluteOrToot challenge where your back is facing the camera & all you hear is a fart that could possibly, very well be a horn/trumpet :trumpet:! Then you turn around to reveal your instrument but if you didn’t use one, it was a real fart, my guy :peach::dash:!!

Lmk what you think, bud :facepunch:t5::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

5 Likes

HAHAHA oh my god that’d be amazing! I would make a new byte app just to have videos like that!

3 Likes

#Stealabyte sounds convincing :hot_face:

3 Likes

#coughandwipe film yourself coughing on your hand then wiping it on someones face (it’s terrible, I know… I’m a horrible person)

3 Likes

Just trying to goof around

Like come up with a hashtag that wouldn’t work or would just be stupid as a joke? You should really read my entire post before commenting.

2 Likes

Hahahaha this one would kill the entire population. You’re like a James Bond villain :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I actually did the staring contest before the hashtag trend and it could take off if enough people do it cuz of how funny each person can make it so staring contest would be good to try again.

2 Likes

index(2)

2 Likes

How creepy would it be if it was just an entire couple of days of people staring into the camera and not saying a single word though? Lmao

2 Likes

I’m not at all bashing any ideas and don’t want to come across as putting ideas down :bowing_man:‍♂ Just trying to be silly in these tough times!

1 Like

Add one thing to the staring contest: one second of “Join us” at the end…

2 Likes

Actually I did it to see the comments that would be like and it’s definitely funnier in the comments than the video

2 Likes

here’s an awful hashtag #MyAlarmClcok it would be people filming a really irritating noise. looping lol

1 Like

The #tiktokcringechallenge is where we recreate every cringey tiktoker, trend, and/or meme that has ever existed (musical.ly can count as well). Once we post our videos, we would take a second to rethink our life more. Cause this is the society we live in. :wink:

1 Like

#tiktokchallege
#breaktheguidlineschallenge
#coronachallenge
#leaveyourhousechallenge

1 Like

Imagine challenging someone to steal someone else’s byte idea though lmao

1 Like

:star::star::star::star::star:‘S lmao you win the creepy award

Like dumb and dumber “Wanna hear the most annoying noise in the world? AAAAAAAHHHHHH” hahaha

1 Like

Hahaha that’s genius! Let’s actually do this one though