New hashtag LETS GET IT

It’s Saturday and you know what that means, right?

That’s right! If you guessed anything but #staplersaturday you’d be wrong! This is a hashtag created by @onkelchrispy ‘s side page @frankenstienshead

Show off your stapler and check out the pre existing hashtag to get an idea of what exactly the content looks like :grin:

@Adrioxas and myself will continue to carry the torch and everyone is welcome to join us.

8 Likes

Wh-what?

6 Likes

Super excited for this one everyone! Please join us in this hilarious hashtag! If you have a stapler lying around in the house thats all it takes! Lets see what you can come up with :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Here it is. Do this. Then post it hahaha

5 Likes

Hahahahahaha :blue_heart::v:t3:

4 Likes

F! looks for stapler to participate in this whacky and wonderful trend

3 Likes

cant wait to see yours!! almost done editing :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I’m editing the second part to the switch video I posted yesterday (just garbage that I had saved for when I had nothing to post) so I can post it and it can exist while I get ready for the day and run the few errands I have to run. Imma do this stapler thing tho. Boi bet. I’m on this. :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Stapler :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

If they didnt shut down my school for the rest of the year I probably would’ve had a stapler.

2 Likes

Pac. It’s so off topic and random, this is our calling.

4 Likes

Lol, busted again :sob::pleading_face: #plsjail

3 Likes

i posted mine!! check the hashtag :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You’re welcome. :joy:

3 Likes

Outstanding!!! Hahaha

1 Like

I did it…and yes, I do put googly eyes on all my office equipment. It gives me a reason to giggle while I’m working.

4 Likes

I posted mine too!

2 Likes

It is done.

3 Likes

2 Likes